|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
The Who's TOOMYThe Who's TOOMY!
a Rock Opera by Pete Townshend
additional music by John Entwistle and Keith Moon
1. Because Even Rock Operas Need Opening Music (P. Townshend)
2. LAWLZ, Your Husband is Dead (P. Townshend)
3. Well, it's not a Girl (P. Townshend)
4. Did We Lose? (P. Townshend)
5. No, 1921 is NOT Going to be a Good Year (P. Townshend)
6. Not-So-Amazing Quest (P. Townshend)
7. *Insert Musical Break Here*
8. Marilyn Monroe Can Cure EVERYTHING (P. Townshend)
9. Kwanza (P. Townshend)
10. I'm Cousin Kevin and I Beat Up Blind Kids. (J. Entwistle)
11. Sex and A Whole Lotta Drugs (P. Townshend)
12. Yet Another Musical Break (P. Townshend)
13. "Gee, should I leave my severely disabled son with his drunk Uncle?" "Sure! Just give Ernie a few minutes, he'll pass out..." (P. Townshend)
14. Raep Tiem (J. Entwistle)
15. Pac Man Warlock (P. Townshend)
16. There's Some Guy Who Wants to do Bizarre Medical Tests on our Kid (P. Townshend)
17. Toomy's Faking it. Go to the Mirror
The Parlour IncidentOne day in July, I believe it was, I found myself sitting with several acquaintances in Christopher's parlour. It was one of those deliciously lazy afternoons which only the summer in her full glory can bring. The room had a wan, listless light to it, relaxing the other guests and myself as we languidly chatted over tea and crumpets. The air was also sluggishly heavy, dulling the senses to a slowly-blended calm engendered by the heat of St. Othniel's southerly climate.
At length, after much stimulating conversation, Christopher stood, producing a book of sheet music.
"What do you all say to a bit of music?" he asked.
"Certainly," I answered.
"Oh yes, please do darling!" Tabitha exclaimed, "he's quite the maestro."
Christopher laughed, shaking his head.
"Now, now love, I'd not go that far."
He strode over to the piano as the other guests urged him on. Ida entered the room bearing a merrily steaming teapot and more crumpets.
"More tea sirs?" she inquired, shooting sideways glances at her
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More